Thursday, March 11, 2010

Sonnige Dag

Ek is lief vir vanoggend se weer! San Francisco het gewoonlik baie mis, maar die afgelope paar weke het ons baie reën hier gehad. Op Maandag was daar 'n groot reënbui met hael wat baie ongewoon is. Eindelik het ons 'n sonnige dag! Ek is by die werk en het nie my kamera nie, maar hier is 'n ou foto van sonnige San Francisco van 'n bietjie fietsreis rondom die stad.



I love this morning's weather! San Francisco usually has a lot of fog, but for the past few weeks we've had a lot of rain here. On Monday, there was a big rainshower with hail, which is very rare. Finally we have a sunny day! I'm at work and don't have my camera, but here's an old photo of sunny San Francisco from a little bike tour around the city.

3 comments:

Jocy said...

This is great! I should try this for Khmer!

A human kind of human said...

Oh my, I am soooo embarassed. Not only did I get mixed up with Blogger and Wordpress, but also with your location. Please forgive me (blame it on being over 50!) The main thing is that I am proud of you and your achievement and I am telling everybody who is willing to listen about this very clever guy from America, born in Korea, and learning to speak the language of my being.

Verdant said...

At first, I thought "wow, what a coincidence!" Lol, no apology necessary, though! I'm having a lot of fun with the language.

On a sidenote, I can already see how mastering Afrikaans (2 more years, maybe?) will make Japanese a lot easier. Like Afrikaans, Japanese often places verbs at the end of the sentence. This confused me all the time when I first attempted Japanese in college, but I've become far more accustomed to it through Afrikaans.