Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Volunteer Writer Positions Available

Along with the Dutch, French, Spanish, and Japanese translations of Pride High, I've always wanted a braille adaptation of the comic. I'm looking for experienced writers to take the comics and convert them to short story format. I'll then have the short stories bound and printed in braille for visually-impaired fans. However, this would entail more than just strictly converting from scripts, as they're usually significantly different from the finished version of the comic due to artist input. I originally planned on doing this myself, but I'm swamped.

One bonus is that you'll get a sneak peek at upcoming scripts, sometimes several months in advance of the comic release. If you've got the skill and the will to make Pride High more available to Suravi's community, let me know!

No comments: