Monday, July 23, 2007

Woot for Woo Ri

Thanks to Woo Ri, my fridge is once again stocked with kimchi! It's been months since I've had it, which is MUCH too long for someone raised on the stuff. Between work and Pride High, I just haven't had the time to get out to Fillmore. I love being on vacation.

I soon as I got home, I opened up both jars of kimchi to snack on. Since I'm the only person who eats kimchi in my apartment, there's no reason not to eat directly from the jar. Here's what dinner looked like:



From bottom, clockwise: sesame egg strips, brown rice, radish kimchi, seaweed salad, cabbage kimchi, veggie mandu/gyoza

Sesame Egg Strips
1 jumbo egg
1/2 tsp soy sauce
1/2 tsp toasted seame oil
1 tbsp black sesame seeds

Mix the first three ingredients well, fry, then sprinkle on the sesame seeds. Easy!

No comments: