Sunday, October 01, 2006

Castro Street Fair, Success!

The signing was AMAZING! Thanks to everyone who came by! We sold 85 copies! I'll write more later, but I need some sleep!

Setting up inside the store with Rich (owner of Whatever), Brad (rpgcub), and Blake (Silverback), 9am


The kids at eye level on the window


Blake Curia, writer & artist of the upcoming Pride High spin-off "The Dropouts," and proud sponsor of Pride Comics


Eric (Hollow) & Kyle (Rave) -- Eric's character Hollow is now officially Kid Olympus' cousin :)!


Paul Jack of "Poet Beware Productions"


Mid-day


Wes


Greg Wu of Eidos (makers of Tomb Raider)


Jane Aceituno, proud sponsor of Pride Comics


Joey, Kenne, Eric of the Whatever Comics Discussion Group


Dale


Eli & Katie


Local SF actor, Brandon Grimaldi, who brought me flowers!

2 comments:

Toby Chase said...

Hey Tommy, I had heard through the grapevine that you put out your comic book! I'm way proud of ya, it's awesome you turned all those stories into a real product! Keep up the good work.
Toss me a hello sometime
tobiahchase@yahoo.com

-Toby Chase

Verdant said...

TOBY!!! How have you been?!