Monday, May 22, 2006

Making a Comic Book, Part 4

The website is slowly coming together. Originally I was going to pay my web-guru friend Justin to take care of building the site. But I decided to try my hand at it, since I really should do my best to learn more html.

The homepage for the comic book marks the first time I've used tables in html. I happened to find a great tutorial site, which made all the difference. I'll probably need Justin's help later for all the bells and whistles, but it's good to know I can at least generate a barebones page on my own. I know that eventually I'll need to learn more CSS code, but I'm sticking to tables for the majority of the site, since I don't want to worry about cross-platform/browser version discrepencies.



(I'm still in the process of completing all of the links.)

No comments: